POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : windows editor with MegaPov : Re: windows editor with MegaPov Server Time
2 Sep 2024 00:18:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: windows editor with MegaPov
From: Bob H
Date: 25 Dec 2000 03:58:30
Message: <3a470c36@news.povray.org>
Makes me think a graph displayed in place of, or in conjunction with, numbers
would be great.  Capability to do decimal pixels (uh, maybe not?) or a change
to PPM (minute) would be of benefit but a speed bar might be nice too.
Question I guess is how to display graphically.  0 to 100% is no good, there
isn't a 100% when it comes to fastest rate, 0% is stopped.  The "speed bar"
would have to change also for varying rates.  Like shifting gears.  Perhaps a
red bar in a length relating to pixels/min, yellow for pixels/sec and green for
pixels/100th sec.
Just a thought, and probably not an original one at that.

Bob H.